The booking of any travel included in this program involves the acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions.
The contractual relationship between the Travel Agency, and the costumer is governed by these terms and conditions, and the travel data sheet detailing its final contents. The customer is obliged to check the documents received from the travel agency, and any questions about it should be notified before starting the trip.
The customer is responsible for the data provided in the booking form. VIAJES MUNDIPLUS is not responsible for the consequences arising from the introduction of false or incorrect information from the costumer.
ORGANIZATION: The technical organization of the trips included in this program has been done by VIAJES MUNDIPLUS, SL CIF: B-86520665, place of business Calle Juan Duque 42, 3ºB Esc Drcha (Madrid). Online travel agency duly registered in the Department of Tourism of the Community of Madrid (Spain), License CICMA Nº. 2620.
The Travel Agency has an insurance for civil responsibility according to the the law. By other hand all our trips include travel assistance insurance.
Cancellation Insurance is an optional service, not included in the programs. The customer can ask for information to the Travel Agency.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE BOOKING
INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL SERVICES: these services are specified in the travel data sheet.
Any cancellation made by the costumer must be notified in by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The consumer can cancel the services requested, but shall indemnify the Agency in the amounts indicated below:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 10 and less than 15 days to departure: 5% of the amount after subtracting the deposit of 100€/person.
- If the cancellation occurs between 3 and 10 days to departure: 15% of the amount, after subtracting the deposit of 100€ /person.
- If the cancellation occurs within 48 hours to departure: 25% of the amount, after subtracting the deposit of 100€/person.
- If you don’t show the first day in the Camino, without previous cancellation, you will lose the 100% of the amount.
Once started the trip, the suspension, modification, disruption of services or voluntary withdrawal by a customer for personal or any other reasons, will not lead to any refund of the contracted services and not taken.
In the event that the Agency is obliged to cancel any of its programs for causes not attributable to the customer, the Agency shall indemnify all the amounts been paid by the costumer.
There shall be no obligation on the part of Agency to indemnify the costumer when the program was canceled due to force majeure, or sufficient cause.
Everyone registered on the trip are responsible for having the necessary documentation in order for the country you are visiting (ID card, passport, visa, health measures, etc.) If the costumer is forced to cancel or abandon the trip, the Agency will apply the cancellation policy.
MODIFY BOOKING DATE
Once the costumer complete the formal booking and all the payments done:
- The date of the trip, only can changed with more than 15 days prior starting the route (NO COST). Modification of dates will only be valid as long as the trip is made up to October 31 of the current year in which the initial reservation was made. Otherwise, the initial deposit paid will be lost.
- The travel date can not be changed with less than 15 days before the start of the route. It will be considered a cancellation of the trip, and we will apply the cancellation policy.By other hand you can do a new booking, if you wish.
TRANSFER THE BOOKING
You can transfer your booking to another person who satisfies all the conditions required. You have to inform us with a minimum of 48 hours before the start date of the trip.
MODIFY THE CONTRACT
If before the trip, the Travel Agency is forced to modify the essential elements of the trip, shall notify the costumer so can choose between finishing the contract or by accepting the changes the Travel Agency propose.