Camino de Santiago French custom
We design Your Way of Saint James to measure according to the days you have available, and according to the kilometers you would like to walk daily. The only point of the Way is chosen by you.
Historic road par excellence, which has its main entrance in Spain, crossing the Pyrenees, through Roncesvalles, being the most used by pilgrims from around the world for centuries.
If none of the standard routes we offer fit your needs, you can start the route anywhere you want from French Way and for the time you deem appropriate.
The main locations through which the route passes are Pamplona, Logroño, Burgos and León. Great monuments and historical events, which witnessed this pilgrimage route, along its 790 km in length.
THE RATE INCLUDES TRAVEL ASSISTANCE INSURANCE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND PEACE OF MIND.
NO CANCELLATION EXPENSES UP TO 15 DAYS BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIP.
Decide your own itinerary based on your availability
The accommodations we offer our clients are of high quality and all the rooms are private and have their own exclusive bathroom, as well as the necessary services for your comfort. All establishments have been supervised and selected by Viajes Mundiplus, based on the satisfaction expressed by our clients over the years. On our routes, we never offer Hostels.
As they are free choice dates in which they can make the Camino, and when dealing with accommodations with limited capacity, the exact name of them will be provided once they have made the firm reservation of their trip, and verified their availability.
Our primary objective is your tranquility, rest and enjoyment on the Camino de Santiago.
You can then see and display a wide selection of some of our usual accommodations where you could stay.
- Accommodations in Hotels, Cottages, Hostels
- Diet to choose:
- Special breakfast
- Half Board (Breakfast and dinner)
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Luggage transfer in the stages
- 1 suitcase per person, maximum 23Kgs
- Roadside assistance vehicle in case of emergency
- Informative dossier of the road / stages profiles
- Roadside telephone assistance
- Pilgrim's credential
- Pilgrim's Scallop
Remember that the cost of the optional services you choose will be added to the base price of the route.
- Supplement habitación individual
- Consult rate
- Additional luggage
- If you carry more than 1 suitcase per person
- Extra night in Santiago
- € 60 / person (Double room with Breakfast)
- 1-day excursions (Bus)
- Finisterre (Costa da morte) and / or Rias Baixas
- Cancellation Insurance (Spanish)
- Cancellation Insurance (Foreigners)