On foot: Design Your Northern Way
We design your Camino de Santiago Francés according to the days you have available, and according to the kilometers you would like to walk daily. The unique point of the Way you choose.
If none of the standard routes we offer fit your needs, you can start the route anywhere you want from North Road and for as long as you deem appropriate.
The main towns through which the route runs are Bilbao, Santander, Gijón, Ribadeo. Great monuments and historical facts, which witnessed this pilgrimage route, throughout its 812 kms of length.
Decide your own itinerary
The accommodations that we offer to our clients are from great quality and all rooms have a private bathroom, as well as the necessary services for your comfort. All establishments have been supervised and selected by Viajes Mundiplus, based on the satisfaction expressed by our customers over the years. On our routes, we never offer hostels.
As they are dates of free election in which they can carry out the Camino, and when they are accommodation with limited capacity, the exact name of the same will be provided once they have made the firm reservation of their trip, and verified the availability in them.
Our primary objective is his tranquility, rest and enjoy the Camino de Santiago.
Then, you can see and display a wide selection of some of our usual accommodations where you could stay.
- Accommodations in Hotels, Cottages, Hostels
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Information dossier of the road / profiles stages
- Telephone assistance en route
Transfer of luggage in the stages
- 1 suitcase per person, maximum 23Kgs
- Pilgrim's Credential
- Pilgrim scallop
Diet to choose:
- Special breakfast
- Half board (Breakfast and dinner, Logroño breakfast only)
Remember that the cost of the optional services you choose will be added to the base price of the route.
Supplement single room
- € 25 / night (If you travel alone)
- If you carry more than 1 suitcase per person
- Cancellation Insurance (Spanish)
- Insurance Cancellation (Foreigners)
Extra night in Santiago
- € 60 / person (Double room with breakfast)
1 Day Excursions (Bus)
- Finisterre (Costa da morte) and / or Rias Baixas