NORTH ROAD BY BIKE FROM GIJÓN
The Camino del Norte by bike from Gijón is one of the oldest routes that runs along the Cantabrian coast. In the town of Arzúa, it is unified in a single route to Santiago de Compostela with the French Way.
IMPORTANT!! Unlike other companies OUR RATE INCLUDES TRAVEL INSURANCE, for your safety and peace of mind.
In Mundiplus we adapt the kilometers of the stages of this Camino del Norte from Gijón according to your needs and physical condition. You can travel alone or accompanied by friends and / or family.
Special discounts for families and groups. Consult.
NO CANCELLATION FEES FOR COVID !!
NORTH ROAD STAGES BY BIKE FROM GIJÓN
YOUR REST AND ENJOYMENT WILL BE OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE !!
The accommodations that we offer to our clients are of high quality. The rooms are private and have their own exclusive bathroom, as well as the necessary services for your comfort.
We personally supervise and select the accommodations, based on the satisfaction expressed by our clients over the years. We will never put you in Hostels.
As these are accommodations with limited capacity, the exact name of them will be provided once you have made the final reservation of the trip, and we will verify availability on the dates you have chosen.
- Accommodations in Hotels, Cottages, Hostels
- Special breakfast
- Roadside telephone assistance
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Luggage transfer in the stages
- 1 suitcase per person, maximum 23Kgs
- Informative dossier of the road / stages profiles
- Pilgrim's credential
- Pilgrim's Scallop
- Galician Typical Product
Remember that the cost of the optional services you choose will be added to the base price of the route.
- Supplement habitación individual
- Consult rate
- Additional luggage
- If you carry more than 1 suitcase per person
- Cancellation Insurance (Foreigners)
- Cancellation Insurance (Spanish)
- Extra night in Santiago
- € 60 / person (Double room with Breakfast)
- 1-day excursions (Bus)
- Finisterre (Costa da morte) and / or Rias Baixas