PRIMITIVE ROAD BY BIKE FROM OVIEDO
The Camino Primitivo by bike from Oviedo was the first Camino de Santiago that was carried out and consolidated, around the year 830. It was King Alfonso II the Chaste, considered as “the first pilgrim to Santiago de Compostela who endowed it with numerous infrastructures and services for the benefit of all pilgrims.
IMPORTANT!! Unlike other companies OUR RATE INCLUDES TRAVEL INSURANCE, for your safety and peace of mind.
Remember that at Mundiplus we can adapt the kilometers of the stages of the Camino de Santiago by bike from Oviedo according to your needs and physical condition. You can travel alone, or in a group of friends and / or family.
STAGES OF THE PRIMITIVE ROAD BY BIKE FROM OVIEDO
YOUR REST AND ENJOYMENT WILL BE OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE !!
The accommodations that we offer to our clients are of high quality. The rooms are private and have their own exclusive bathroom, as well as the necessary services for your comfort.
We personally supervise and select the accommodations, based on the satisfaction expressed by our clients over the years. We will never put you in Hostels.
As these are accommodations with limited capacity, the exact name of them will be provided once you have made the final reservation of the trip, and we will verify availability on the dates you have chosen.
- Accommodations in Hotels, Cottages, Hostels
- Diet to choose:
- Special breakfast
- Half board (Breakfast and dinner. Santiago de Compostela breakfast only)
- Luggage transfer in the stages
- 1 suitcase per person, maximum 23Kgs
- Roadside telephone assistance
- Informative dossier of the road / stages profiles
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Pilgrim's credential
- Pilgrim's Scallop
Remember that the cost of the optional services you choose will be added to the base price of the route.
- Supplement habitación individual
- Consult rate
- Additional luggage
- If you carry more than 1 suitcase per person
- Extra night in Santiago
- € 60 / person (Double room with Breakfast)
- 1-day excursions (Bus)
- Finisterre (Costa da morte) and / or Rias Baixas
- Cancellation Insurance (Foreigners)
- Cancellation Insurance (Spanish)