CAMINO DE SANTIAGO BY BIKE FROM LEÓN TO SANTIAGO
On this exciting route of the Camino de Santiago by bike from León of little more than 300 Kms, you will cross the beautiful Leonese moor and the El Bierzo region. You will enjoy the exciting views from Foncebadón, Cruz del Ferro and O Cebreiro.
The Camino de Santiago is a unique route that has more than a thousand years of history and on whose route there are towns, villages and cities of great historical-artistic significance.
If you prefer to do the French Way on foot we also give you that possibility.
IMPORTANT!! Unlike other companies OUR RATE INCLUDES TRAVEL INSURANCE AND VEHICLE ASSISTANCE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, for your safety and peace of mind.
Remember that at Mundiplus we can adapt the kilometers of the stages of the Camino de Santiago by bike from León according to your needs and physical condition. You can travel alone, or in a group of friends and / or family.
STAGES CAMINO DE SANTIAGO BY BIKE FROM LEÓN
Day 1: Arrival in León. Accommodation.
Day 2: León-Rabanal del Camino Stage (69,8 Kms)
Day 3: Rabanal Stage of the Camino-Villafranca del Bierzo
Day 4: Villafranca del Bierzo-Samos stage (60 Kms)
Day 5: Samos-Palas de Rei stage (59 Kms)
Day 6: Palas de Rei-Santiago de Compostela Stage (66 Kms)
Day 7: Breakfast-End of our services
YOUR REST AND ENJOYMENT WILL BE OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE !!
The accommodations that we offer to our clients are of high quality. The rooms are private and have their own exclusive bathroom, as well as the necessary services for your comfort.
We personally supervise and select the accommodations, based on the satisfaction expressed by our clients over the years. We will never put you in Hostels.
As these are accommodations with limited capacity, the exact name of them will be provided once you have made the final reservation of the trip, and we will verify availability on the dates you have chosen.
- Accommodations in Hotels, Cottages, Hostels
- Special breakfast
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Roadside assistance vehicle in case of emergency
- Informative digital dossier of the road
- Roadside telephone assistance
- Luggage transfer in the stages
- 1 suitcase per person, maximum 20Kgs
- Pilgrim's credential
- Pilgrim's Scallop
- Galician Typical Product
- No cancellation fees
- Up to 15 days before starting the Camino (for no reason)
Remember that the cost of the optional services you choose will be added to the base price of the route.
- Single room supplement: € 180
- Dinner supplement: € 100 / person
- Dinner not included in Santiago
- Additional luggage
- If you carry more than 1 suitcase per person
- 1-day excursions (Bus)
- Finisterre (Costa da morte) and / or Rias Baixas
- Extra night in Santiago
- € 70 / person (Double room with Breakfast)
- Cancellation Insurance (Spanish)
- Cancellation Insurance (Foreigners)