CAMINO DE SANTIAGO BY BIKE FROM RONCESVALLES TO SANTIAGO
El Camino de Santiago by bike from Roncesvalles Santiago de Compostela is the gateway to Spain of the French Way. It is a mythical place on the Camino de Santiago, witness to historical events and spectacular beauty. It represents one of the places with the most Jacobean tradition on the entire French Camino de Santiago from Roncesvalles.
If you prefer to do the French Way on foot we also give you that possibility.
CAMINO DE SANTIAGO BY BIKE FROM RONCESVALLES STAGES
Day 1: Arrival in Roncesvalles. Accommodation.
Day 2: Stage by bike from Roncesvalles to Puente la Reina (66,7 kms)
Day 3: Stage by bike from Puente la Reina to Logroño (71 kms)
Day 4: Stage by bike from Logroño to Santo Domingo de la Calzada (50 kms)
Day 5: Stage by bike from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Burgos (75Kms)
Day 6: Stage by bike from Burgos to Fromista (65 kms)
Day 7: Stage by bike from Fromista to Sahagún (59,5 kms)
Day 8: Stage by bike from Sahagún to León (57 Kms)
Day 9: Stage by bike from León to Rabanal del Camino (69,8 Kms)
Day 10: Stage by bike from Rabanal del Camino to Villafranca del Bierzo
Day 11: Stage by bike from Villafranca del Bierzo to Samos (60 Kms)
Day 12: Stage by bike from Samos to Palas de Rei (59 Kms)
Day 13: Stage by bike from Palas de Rei to Santiago de Compostela (66 Kms)
Day 14: Breakfast-End of our services
YOUR REST AND ENJOYMENT WILL BE OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE !!
The accommodations that we offer to our clients are of high quality. The rooms are private and have their own exclusive bathroom, as well as the necessary services for your comfort.
We personally supervise and select the accommodations, based on the satisfaction expressed by our clients over the years. We will never put you in Hostels.
As these are accommodations with limited capacity, the exact name of them will be provided once you have made the final reservation of the trip, and we will verify availability on the dates you have chosen.
We indicate the different options to get to Roncesvalles in your organized trip to the Camino de Santiago:
Option 1: you can go with your own bike in a private car and leave the vehicle parked in Roncesvalles.
Option 2: Bus
To get to Roncesvalles you must first get to Pamplona and from here move to Roncesvalles:
- By Bus: with Autocares Artieda. To transport your bicycle you must disassemble the front wheel and remove the saddlebags if you are wearing them.
- Private transfer: we can pick you up with your bike in Pamplona and transfer you to the accommodation in Roncesvalles. Consult us rate.
Option 3: Train (Renfe)
Once at the Pamplona train station you can go:
- By Bus, previously seen.
- Private transfer: pick up in Pamplona and direct transfer to the Roncesvalles hotel. Consult us service fee.
Option 4: Plane
You must get to the Pamplona Airport and then the easiest option is to pick you up at Pamplona Airport and direct transfer to Roncesvalles. Consult us for the service fee.
- Accommodations in Hotels, Cottages, Hostels
- Special breakfast
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Roadside assistance vehicle in case of emergency
- Informative digital dossier of the road
- Roadside telephone assistance
- Luggage transfer in the stages
- 1 suitcase per person, maximum 20Kgs
- Pilgrim's credential
- Pilgrim's Scallop
- Galician Typical Product
- No cancellation fees
- Up to 15 days before starting the Camino (for no reason)
Remember that the cost of the optional services you choose will be added to the base price of the route.
- Dinner supplement: € 220 / person
- Dinner not included in Santiago or Logroño
- Single room supplement: € 300 / person
- Transfer to Roncesvalles from
- Pamplona train station
- Additional luggage
- If you carry more than 1 suitcase per person
- Extra night in Santiago
- € 70 / person (Double room with Breakfast)
- 1-day excursions (Bus)
- Finisterre (Costa da morte) and / or Rias Baixas
- Cancellation Insurance (Spanish)
- Cancellation Insurance (Foreigners)