CAMINO DE SANTIAGO BY BIKE FROM RONCESVALLES TO SANTIAGO
El Camino de Santiago by bike from Roncesvalles Santiago de Compostela is the gateway to Spain of the French Way. It is a mythical place on the Camino de Santiago, witness to historical events and spectacular beauty. It represents one of the places with the most Jacobean tradition on the entire French Camino de Santiago from Roncesvalles.
If you prefer to do the French Way on foot we also give you that possibility.
CAMINO DE SANTIAGO BY BIKE FROM RONCESVALLES STAGES
Day 1: Arrival in Roncesvalles. Accommodation.
Day 2: Roncesvalles Stage – Puente la Reina (66,7 kms)
Day 3: Puente la Reina-Logroño Stage (71 kms)
Day 4: Logroño-Santo Domingo de la Calzada stage (50 kms)
Day 5: Santo Domingo de la Calzada – Burgos (75Kms)
Day 6: Burgos – Fromista Stage (65 kms)
Day 7: Fromista – Sahagún (59,5 kms)
Day 8: Sahagun-León Stage (57 Kms)
Day 9: León-Rabanal del Camino Stage (69,8 Kms)
Day 10: Rabanal Stage of the Camino-Villafranca del Bierzo
Day 11: Villafranca del Bierzo-Samos stage (60 Kms)
Day 12: Samos-Palas de Rei stage (59 Kms)
Day 13: Palas de Rei-Santiago de Compostela Stage (66 Kms)
Day 14: Breakfast-End of our services
YOUR REST AND ENJOYMENT WILL BE OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE !!
The accommodations that we offer to our clients are of high quality. The rooms are private and have their own exclusive bathroom, as well as the necessary services for your comfort.
We personally supervise and select the accommodations, based on the satisfaction expressed by our clients over the years. We will never put you in Hostels.
As these are accommodations with limited capacity, the exact name of them will be provided once you have made the final reservation of the trip, and we will verify availability on the dates you have chosen.
- Accommodations in Hotels, Cottages, Hostels
- Special breakfast
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Roadside assistance vehicle in case of emergency
- Informative digital dossier of the road
- Roadside telephone assistance
- Luggage transfer in the stages
- 1 suitcase per person, maximum 20Kgs
- Pilgrim's credential
- Pilgrim's Scallop
- Galician Typical Product
- No cancellation fees
- Up to 15 days before starting the Camino (for no reason)
Remember that the cost of the optional services you choose will be added to the base price of the route.
- Dinner supplement: € 220 / person
- Dinner not included in Santiago or Logroño
- Single room supplement: € 300 / person
- Transfer to Roncesvalles from
- Pamplona train station
- Additional luggage
- If you carry more than 1 suitcase per person
- Extra night in Santiago
- € 70 / person (Double room with Breakfast)
- 1-day excursions (Bus)
- Finisterre (Costa da morte) and / or Rias Baixas
- Cancellation Insurance (Spanish)
- Cancellation Insurance (Foreigners)