This itinerary that we have designed of the Camino de Santiago in a group from Tui It is ideal for groups of friends who want to live the experience of this thousand-year-old pilgrimage route in private hostels and sharing accommodation and bathroom with other pilgrims of different nationalities and cultures.
If, on the other hand, you are looking for another type of comfort and privacy, we recommend Camino de Santiago from Tui to Santiago in charming accommodations and private rooms.
MINIMUM GROUP OF 15 PEOPLE: The price per person provided is for groups of friends, family, schools, associations, etc. that they already come trained when making the reservation.
IMPORTANT!! Unlike other companies OUR RATE INCLUDES TRAVEL INSURANCE AND VEHICLE ASSISTANCE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, for your safety and peace of mind.
INFORMATION ON THE WAY OF SANTIAGO IN GROUP FROM TUI
- Distance from Tui to Santiago: 116 kms
- Duration: 7 days / 6 nights / 5 stages
- Minimum group of 15 people who already know each other previously and want us to design the route exclusively for their group.
- Dates: Free choice. You choose the day you want to travel with your group!
- The trip must be booked at least 1 week before the date you have decided.
PORTUGUESE PATH STAGES IN GROUP FROM TUI
Day 7: Breakfast – End of our services
- Shared rooms in Bed (Bunk Bed)
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Roadside assistance vehicle in case of emergency
- Informative digital dossier of the road
- Roadside telephone assistance
- Transfer of luggage in the stages: 1 suitcase per person, maximum 20Kgs
- Gifts: Pilgrim's Credential, Pilgrim's Scallop and Typical Galician Product
- No cancellation fees: up to 15 days before starting the Camino (without reason)
- Split Stage Tui-Redondela (2 stages)
- Extra nights in Santiago
- Transfer from Santiago Airport
- Cancellation insurance
- 1-day excursions: Finisterre (Costa da morte) and/or Rias Baixas
- Additional baggage: if you bring more than 1 suitcase per person
PRICE: €235 PER PERSON IN A SHARED ROOM IN BUNK
ACCOMMODATION IN PRIVATE HOSTELS ON THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
The accommodations that we offer to our clients will be private hostels in shared rooms (bunk-bed)
We supervise and select the accommodations personally, based on the satisfaction expressed by our clients over the years.
As these are accommodations with limited capacity, the exact name of them will be provided once you have made the final reservation of the trip, and we will verify availability on the dates you have chosen.
This trip to the Camino de Santiago organized For groups it is the best option if you want to share the experience with more people of your choice, and you do not want to undertake this adventure alone. If you want correct, simple, cheap accommodation but above all clean this is the best option.
YOUR REST AND ENJOYMENT WILL BE OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE !!
If you want more information contact us and we will advise you based on the needs of your group. Another possibility if you travel with your group is to make the French Camino de Santiago from Sarria.