CAMINO DE SANTIAGO FROM BAIONA TO SANTIAGO
This Camino de Santiago from Baiona (The Portuguese Way along the coast) is the only place where you can appreciate the relationship between the quiet beaches and the strong waves of the Atlantic, where the sea breeze will accompany us on our way. It is the ideal trail for those looking for new sensations, near the coast, that test the body and clear the mind through landscapes of breathtaking beauty.
STAGES CAMINO DE SANTIAGO FROM BAIONA
Day 1: Arrival in Baiona. Accommodation.
Day 2: Baiona-Vigo Stage (24 Kms)
Day 3: Vigo-Arcade Stage (23)
Day 4: Arcade-Pontevedra Stage (13 Kms)
Day 5: Pontevedra – Caldas de Rei (21,9 kms)
Day 6: Caldas de Rei – Padron (18,5 Kms)
Day 7: Stage Padron – Santiago de Compostela (24,6 kms)
Day 8: Breakfast – End of our services
YOUR REST AND ENJOYMENT WILL BE OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE !!
The accommodations that we offer to our clients are of high quality. The rooms are private and have their own exclusive bathroom, as well as the necessary services for your comfort.
We personally supervise and select the accommodations, based on the satisfaction expressed by our clients over the years. We will never put you in Hostels.
As these are accommodations with limited capacity, the exact name of them will be provided once you have made the final reservation of the trip, and we will verify availability on the dates you have chosen.
- Accommodations in Hotels, Cottages, Hostels
- Special breakfast
- Travel assistance insurance in Spain
- Roadside assistance vehicle in case of emergency
- Roadside telephone assistance
- Luggage transfer in the stages
- 1 suitcase per person, maximum 20Kgs
- Informative digital dossier of the road
- Pilgrim's credential
- Pilgrim's Scallop
- Galician Typical Product
- No cancellation fees
- Up to 15 days before starting the Camino (for no reason)
Remember that the cost of the optional services you choose will be added to the base price of the route.
- Single room supplement: € 210
- Dinner supplement: € 120 / person
- Dinner not included in Santiago
- Extra night in Santiago
- € 70 / person (Double room with Breakfast)
- Additional luggage
- If you carry more than 1 suitcase per person
- Replace Caldas Stage of Reis-Padron
- Make translatio (boat + foot)
- 1-day excursions (Bus)
- Finisterre (Costa da morte) and / or Rias Baixas
- Cancellation Insurance (Spanish)
- Cancellation Insurance (Foreigners)