THE RESERVATION AND CONTRACTING OF THE PRESENT TRIP RESERVED BY THE CLIENT IS THE TOTAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS.
These general conditions will be governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, (BOE 287 of 30 of November 2007), and other provisions in force.
The contractual relationship between the organizing Agency, and the client is governed by these general conditions, and by the documentation of the trip provided that details its final content.
Once the travel documentation has been received, the client has the obligation to verify it and any questions about it must be notified to the Organizing Agency before the trip begins.
The technical organization of the trips included in this program has been carried out by VIAJES MUNDIPLUS, SL CIF: B-86520665 with registered office at Calle Juan Duque 42, 3ºB Esc Right - Madrid and duly registered with the General Directorate of Tourism of the Community of Madrid, with CICMA license number 2620.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO FORMALIZE THE RESERVATION
1. RESERVATION AND MANAGEMENT: Fill and send the reservation form available in each of our routes to the Camino de Santiago
2. PAYMENT RESERVATION: Make the payment of the deposit of € 100 / person, to formalize the reservation.
Way to pay: Bank Transfer
Owner: VIAJES MUNDIPLUS SL
Account Number: IBAN: ES90 0081 5735 4300 0176 5287
Bank Name: SABADELL
For international BIC / SWIFT / ABA transfers: BSAB ESBB. Take note that your bank may charge a commission depending on the conditions you have with them.
You can also pay by Debit or credit card or Paypal, the reservation form will tell you how to proceed. In the case of payments made from a country with a currency other than € (which is the currency in which we operate on our website), your bank will charge you with the conversion to the currency you have in your country, according to the type of exchange that applies that day of the € against the currency of your country. These procedures usually carry a small internal commission from your bank for the management, just as they have international transfers. On the other hand, Paypal, which is the payment gateway with which we operate for card payments, would also apply a small commission for managing the currency conversion.
In the event that you cancel the trip in advance, we will refund the corresponding amount, but the commissions that Paypal or your bank may apply for the operation cannot be returned.
3. COMMUNICATION: If you have paid by bank transfer, send an email to email@example.com informing us of the payment. The reservation will not be considered firm until the registration form and the email confirming the payment of the reservation have been received. If you have paid by card or Paypal, you do not need to inform us, since the payment is reflected immediately in our systems.
4. CONFIRMATION RESERVATION: Upon receipt of the reservation form and the corresponding payment of € 100 / person, as a reservation, we will send you the communication with the confirmation of the formal reservation. This deposit will be deducted from the final price of the trip.
5. PAYMENT REMAINING AMOUNTS: The rest of the payment must be paid 30 days before the start of the trip. We will contact you to proceed with the payment of the remaining amount of the trip. You can hire a trip less than 30 days in advance, in which case the total amount of the requested trip must be paid.
SERVICES INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL: The included and optional services are those specified in the travel data sheet provided after the final trip payment.
All persons registered in the trip are responsible for having in order the necessary documentation for the country visited (ID, passport, visas, sanitary measures, etc.) regarding the consultations, the Agency acts as an informer, but it is the responsibility of the client confirm them before the competent authorities. In the event that, due to the lack or inaccuracy of the necessary documentation, the client is forced to cancel or leave the trip, the Agency will apply the conditions indicated in the cancellation policy.
MODIFICATION OF THE RESERVATION
The date of the trip cannot be changed less than 15 days before the start of the route. It will be considered as a cancellation of the trip, with the corresponding expenses that this derives (Cancellation Policy). Later, if the client wishes, they can formalize a new reservation.
ASSIGNMENT OF THE RESERVATION
The principal contractor or the beneficiary may transfer their reservation free of charge to a person who meets all the conditions required for it, communicating it in writing at least 48 hours before the date of commencement of the trip. The person who transfers his reservation and the assignee will respond jointly and severally to the Agency for the payment of the balance of the price, as well as for the justified additional expenses that could have caused said transfer.
If, prior to the departure of the trip, the organizer is obliged to significantly modify the essential elements thereof, he must notify the consumer and user, so that he can choose between terminating the contract, or accepting the modifications of the trip initially hired . The consumer and user must communicate the decision they adopt to the Agency within three days of being notified of such eventuality. In the event that the consumer and user do not notify their decision in the indicated terms, it will be understood that they opt for the termination of the contract without penalty.
The Agency has a compulsory Civil Liability Insurance as established by law. Likewise, all our trips include Travel Assistance Insurance, unless the client expressly requests not to hire it.
* Cancellation Insurance is an optional service that the client may wish to contract when formalizing the trip.
Any cancellation made by the client must be notified in writing to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org At any time the consumer and user can desist from the requested services, having the right to a refund of the amounts paid, but must indemnify to the Agency in the amounts indicated below:
I. Payment of the Management Expenses (Deposit € 100 / person), NON-REFUNDABLE, unless the cancellation is notified more than 15 calendar days before the start of the Tour.
II. Will pay the cancellation fees, if any.
III. It will pay the penalty costs:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 10 and less than 15 days before the start of the trip: 5% of the amount, after deducting the deposit of € 100 / person.
- If the cancellation occurs between days 3 and 10 at the start of the trip: 15% of the amount, after deducting the deposit of € 100 / person.
- If the cancellation occurs within 48 hours prior to the start of the trip: 25% of the amount, after deducting the deposit of € 100 / person.
- The non-presentation or non-attendance of the registered person without prior cancellation will mean the loss of 100% of the amount.
Once the trip has begun, the suspension, modification, interruption of the services or voluntary withdrawal by a client for personal or other reasons, will not result in any refund of the services contracted and not enjoyed.
In the event that the Agency, was obliged to cancel any of its programs for cause not attributable to the client, will indemnify the client all the amounts paid by the Program. There will be no obligation on the part of the Agency to indemnify the client when the cancellation of the Program is due to force majeure, or sufficient cause. It is understood by the latter those circumstances outside those who invoke them, abnormal, whose consequences could not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
The groups will have a specific cancellation policy and that will be sent during the communications.